Bringing together health professionals, patients, system leaders, and researchers, this two-day virtual event is a unique opportunity to learn about leading Choosing Wisely efforts taking place across the country.
Join the online Choosing Wisely Canada National Meeting in collaboration with the Canadian Medical Association on May 25 and 26, 2022.
At the National Meeting you will:
- Engage with the Choosing Wisely community in an energized exchange of ideas on overuse
- Hear about practical and implementable strategies for reducing overuse, and understand their impact
- Network with colleagues who share a commitment to reducing overuse
By the end of this meeting, participants will be able to:
- Translate and apply best practices for reducing overuse in health care in their clinical settings
- Design effective approaches for evaluating interventions related to reducing overuse
- Develop strategies to share successful interventions across their health care organization
Choosing Wisely Canada’s Call For Abstracts
We are now accepting abstract submissions to be featured virtually at Choosing Wisely Canada’s National Meeting, on May 25 and May 26, 2022. Showcase your Choosing Wisely Canada initiatives and innovative approaches based on the following themes:
- Quality Improvement/Implementation (e.g. interventions, health policy, interprofessional collaboration, deprescribing)
- Measurement and Evaluation (e.g. administrative data, trends in low-value care, impact of intervention on low-value care)
- Medical Education
- Patient Engagement