- Beverley Pomeroy (she/they), Patient Public Engagement Specialist, Patient-Oriented Researcher
- Marika Sandrelli (she/her/hers), Knowledge Exchange Leader, Mental Health & Substance Use (MHSU) Services, Fraser Health
This session features an insightful practice change story of how the Fraser Health Authority in British Columbia has developed and implemented trauma and resiliency informed approaches at the individual, team, organizational and systems levels.
Join us to hear more about:
- The experiences and learnings of those who have applied trauma and resiliency informed principles in their work
- How the project design is informed by justice, equity, diversity, decolonization and inclusion (JEDI+) approaches, and shaped by those with lived/living experience
- The opportunities and key learnings coming out of this work and how they could be applied to other forms of engagement