- Brad Boutilier, Specialist – Strategy and Innovation, SHA
- Josh Marko, Epidemiologist – Population Health, SHA
- Laura Schwartz, Specialist – Strategy and Innovation, SHA
- Nicole Ferguson, Specialist – Strategy and Innovation, SHA
Research shows there are key characteristics of a high performing health system. What are those characteristics and how is the Saskatchewan Health Authority working to achieve them?
In this webinar participants will:
- Learn how driver diagrams can be used to drive improvements in system level outcomes
- Understand how health system performance is monitored at a provincial and local level
- Find out how information is shared with senior and executive leaders for planning and vision
Note: This webinar will be recorded; by registering for this webinar you are providing your consent to this recording.
Watch the Recording